- 02-Mar-2017 to 01-May-2017 (MST)
- Customer Service
- Provo, UT, USA
- 12.50 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation
Client Success Representative
Are you enthusiastic and love to help customers succeed? Are you Customer Service oriented? Then we need you! We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, highly motivated and committed person to come join the Client Success team in our Provo, Utah Corporate Office. Our Client Success Reps respond to clients' needs in a timely manner, to help clients with their product questions, concerns, and knowledge. Client Success Reps help our clients be even more successful with our Digital Solutions.
Client Focused: We are looking for people that are energetic in building our market share. Take the time to show clients how our tools can help their business grow.
Digital Focused: We are actively building products to help our clients grow more business market share including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Networking (Facebook), Websites, and More!
ZipLocal grows client visibility through digital media solutions to local businesses. Our fast-paced selling environment provides local and creative multi-media advertising that increases businesses' online presence through quality products including social media, online listings and more.
As a Client Success Representative, you will communicate with Clients helping them to be successful with SEO and Social Media
• Welcome new clients by phone and prepare accounts for success
• Serve as the main point of contact for clients and maintain a long lasting relationship
• Implementation of services for clients
• Analyzing clients' online marketing data to identify new opportunities
• Responsible for working with the SEO team and clients to deliver SEO recommendations, propose strategies, report on performance, sell additional services and renew appropriate clients
• Other duties as assigned
We are looking for Entry Level Client Success Reps to Represent ZipLocal's Digital Media Products with Clients
• Understanding of Digital Marketing Strategies. Specifically, SEO, Social Media, and Analyzing Basic Website needs
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Sales and /or customer service/consulting experience is a plus
• Must be self-motivated, possess strong phone skills and be able to thrive and multi-task in a busy sales and support environment
• Ability to communicate technical terminology and concepts to a non-technical audience
• Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction, and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
• PTO: Earn up to 10 paid time off days your first year and 9 paid Holidays each year
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Ongoing training and skill development and more....
To learn more about ZipLocal, visit our website @ www.ziplocal.com.
Join the Ziplocal team and make a career choice that is both challenging and rewarding!