- 21-Feb-2017 to 22-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Provo, UT, USA
- Full Time
Vacation, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and creative full-time Digital Support Technician to assist clients in setting up social media marketing and websites as well as provide ongoing support after set up is completed. The Digital Support Tech position is located at our corporate office in Provo, Utah. Come join a fun, winning team and see how much you'll enjoy your job!
Ziplocal is a 30+ year established company with employees nationwide. We offer amazing products to help small to mid-sized companies grow visibility with a full suite of value packed marketing solutions including websites, videos, SEO, social media, print yellow pages and more.
Digital Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Correspond with customer and internal sales representatives via phone & email
- Work with customers to collect information required for website design and social media graphics and content;
- Proofread social media posts and content for quality control
- Help maintain database information
- Organize information for graphics prior to handing off to designer
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements/Key Skills:
- High School diploma/GED
- Must have knowledge relevant to digital advertising platforms
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and produce high-quality work within those tight deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task & be adaptable to constant change
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, sales reps, and other departments whether by e-mail, phone or in person
- Strong English language skills
- Be positive, creative and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Medical Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- PTO & nine paid company holidays per year
- Ongoing training and skill development
To learn more about ZipLocal, visit our website @ www.ziplocal.com.
Join the Ziplocal team and make a career choice that is both challenging and rewarding!